Well, I'm on my looong journey back from writer's block, and thank god I was actually able to write something the other day
It's supposed to be a song, although I probably will never get around to writing the music for it
O glory
Save me from this masterpiece
Of tangled misfortunes
Save me from this artist’s final work
His paint is my blood
My blood stains the carpet
Seeping out from underneath my arm
Outstretched, reaching for something
Reaching only for failure
But the beating of my heart continues
Red lipstick, kiss the mirror
Then write your final words
I wish it was you I was tearing
Not just this picture
I wish it was this picture I was tearing
Not just my heart
I’m trying not to live
What I would give to be dead
Blood red nails making tiny cuts
Into the arm I grip tightly
As if I am scared of death
But in reality I am scared of living
rapunzel.in.black