This poem has no title, so for now we can call it "Goddamn F-ing Rain"
I want to go outside and dance in the rain
But I know truthfully that it would end
Only in bitterness as my clothes stuck
To my skin and my hair would be damp
Making my discomfort a show for all to watch
Rather than take notes in Physics
A/N This is one of my really ADD poems...when I was like, why the hell is it raining in the summer, and then I was like, wow, I'm a hypocrite, because I pretend to like the rain so much, but then I was like, I DO like the rain, just not all...the...time...
Also, fun fact - the place in the United States that gets the most average rainfall per year, as well as seeing the least sun, is a town just north of here called Forks. Woohoo!
Passive Aggressive
you are passive
i am aggressive
you are still the one
that ends up killing me
i am passive
you are aggressive
together we make a bitch
who doesn’t know what is
good and what is bad
and so we decide that
the correct path is
destruction
mutilation
if only because it feels
so damn good
A/N I'm back to experimenting with simplicity here, mostly because I had some time on my hands, and I really wanted to write some poetry, but I had no inspiration whatsoever. So, I was listening to a song called Passive (by A Perfect Circle - check it out, it's frickin' awesome), and I was like, passive makes me think of aggressive...and here's where we ended up. I'm curious to know, do you think it's one person, or two people? I don't have the answer, but I want to see how people interpret it.