Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Is that a bird? A plane? No! It's an FAQ!!

Ahem. Me posting again does not give you an excuse not to comment on the last one, even if it sucked and you hated it. If you are reading this post, scroll down right now and write a comment...it can be a bullshit comment if you want...for the previous post.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Why are you such a comment whore?

Maybe it's because I have nothing better to do than sit at my laptop and continously wonder why nobody has commented on my post. Maybe it's because I'm too pathetic to actually do what I'm supposed to be doing, so I'm sitting at my laptop wondering why nobody has commented. Maybe it's even because I need some kind of reassurance that my existence does not go completely unnoticed. Maybe I'm just that sad. It's possible.

Why do you only write depressing things?

Let me put it this way. I'm inspired by my depression. That sounds awful. Let me explain. When I am feeling down (gods, that's corny), I decide that I should write a nice, sad poem, and in this way I am healthily expressing my feelings, if you catch my drift. Therefore, I write a nice sad poem, and then I feel better about myself, because generally I like to think of myself as a poet-in-the-works, and writing another poem always makes me feel a wonderful sense of accomplishment.

Why do you attach yourself to people? Do you not have your own body?

Unfortunately, I do have my own body, and it is strangely lumpy in areas that I wish it weren't. So, the answer to the first question is that I honestly just am clingy beyond belief. Me attaching myself to people is my way of saying "I have friends!", to myself even, if no one else is listening. Sometimes I wonder if people I think of as friends just put up with me because they have to, or if I honestly have a likeable personality. That last statement was me wondering to myself, please don't think of it as me asking you to comment saying that you love me oh-so-much. Don't comment saying you love me oh-so-much. Come on, be a little creative.

Why do you complain all the time? Does nothing happy ever happen in your life?

Yes, happy things do happen in my life, believe it or not. I don't know if I'm unique in thinking this, or nobody else has noticed or something, but happy things just aren't very interesting to talk about. I could bitch for hours about something or someone that I really don't like, or even someone I do like and am just slightly angry with, but it is very difficult for me to have a happy conversation. Happy-happy-joy-joy just really isn't my style. What is my style? A question to be answered by the gods. Or God. Depending on your religious belief (or lack thereof) of preference.

Why don't you talk to me anymore?

Believe it or not, I don't actually avoid people (with some obvious exceptions) intentionally. If I'm not talking to you, it's probably because I don't see you very often, or because I'm insanely busy with work, as I will be far too often this year. So honestly, don't worry about it, it's not like I hate you or something...usually...

Well, that's all the questions I can think of right now, so enjoy yourself reading and re-reading them, and most of all, commenting!