Sunday, April 12, 2009

Revampirization

This post is not about Twilight. That's right, I finally figured out that Twilight is a foolish pastime created for preteen girls who don't have a life and are desperate for some kind of lovin'. Actually, this pretty much describes me, except I am well into my teens.

This post was going to be about how I was thinking of revamping my blog, because the colors kind of make it hard to read, but I am too lazy and/or can't think of any colors to make it, and/or don't wnat to redo the header. Because it's purdy. To me.

However, I finally concluded that what needs revamping the most is actually just my life. Seriously. I need to become a completely different person, place myself in completely different circumstances, and do completely different things. Chances are, I would still be unhappy, but at least I would know that I just have problems, and that isn't going to change.

The fact of the matter is, although some days I may be happy, and some times of days are better than others, what I pretty much look forward to most in every day is...sleeping. And I recognize that this is pathetic, but I can't actually change it. We all (us juniors) have turned into some kind of robot species that goes to school, goes to sports practice (possibly), and does homework. And eats (sometimes), and sleeps (sometimes). It's really depressing, actually.

Now recognize when I say this that I am not actually depressed. That's right folks, ignore the emo colors of this blog and the fact that I write depressing poetry. At this exact moment in time, I am not depressed. However, my situation, and the situation of all of us (who read this blog regularly, maybe) is depressing. It is bleak, and the light at the end of the tunnel doesn't actually exist. I actually live my life knowing that I think it's bad now, but it can always get worse. And it will, next year. And next year isn't as bad as the year after that. And so on...

So, comment and tell me what you recommend I do, other than kill myself, because I have already deemed that it is not practical for me to do that at this particular time. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks that I lead a pathetic life, but chances are that's not true...it would, in a somewhat perverse way, make me feel better to know that others feel the same way.

Loves to all of you....