anyway...i was thinking today, for once, and i was like, god life is boring
so, i wrote a poem that i shall perhaps turn into a song
would u like to hear it? yes i thought so...
here u go:
A Secret for the Wise
Because it’s me, and nobody else
Wait for me, beyond places you can reach
Where the wind blows so hard neither you or I can stand still
Where the river washes around our feet, distraught by the sudden disturbance
And I will tell you a secret, don’t tell anyone else, and be careful, the river is watching
A change in the winds knocks us off our feet
And our shadows fly up through the sky
A black stormy gray falls over the earth
I open the door, to walk out of the picture, the door closes before you can follow
yes, beautiful, isnt it?
well, as my signature, i shall say
i can't quite grasp the way my mind works