Okay fine. So I wrote a song. I wasn't going to post it, but now I will, because I have nothing else to post, and I'm a total comment whore. So kill me. Anyways, hopefully this song will evolve into having a tune as well as lyrics, but right now it only has lyrics. Like every other song I've ever written. Woohoo. So, I'm hoping that once this has a tune, the FAIL can use it, because we really need an original song. Without further ado...
She’s walking in front of me
She’s wearing a scarf
A red, red scarf in the sun
It’s shimmering now
Shimmering and reflecting the light
Of my flashlight
My flashlight shines in the sun
They die now
They’re dying and rotting and sweating
Sweating and swelling in the sun
This is what the world is for
Shimmering and walking
And swelling and smelling
This is the world now, in the sun
She’s slipping away from me
She’s wearing a scarf
A red, red scarf in the sun
It’s vanishing now
Shimmering and vanishing
In the light of the sun
They’re falling now
Falling on their arms and legs
Breaking and falling
Falling in the sun
This is what the world is for
Shimmering and vanishing
And breaking and falling
This is the world now, in the sun
She’s running away from me
She’s wearing a scarf
A red, red scarf in the sun
It’s floating now
Floating and sweeping away
The grins of her enemies
Her enemies die now, in the sun
In the sun, her enemies die
Sweating and swelling and dying
All in the sun
This is what the world is for
This is what the world is for
Running and floating
Sweating and swelling
Falling and dying
All in the sun
Yeah, so don't ask me what this song means. I don't know. It just exists. Anyways, I also realized that the picture I put as my profile pic on this blog looks really warped here, even though it doesn't anywhere else. I don't know what's going on there. Alright, I'm peacing out now. Bye.