Yes folks, you read that right. My blog is turning into a Wanda. No, that's a complete lie. My blog will still be exactly the same as it's always been, with the exception of this post. For once in my life, I am inspired by something that isn't completely and utterly depressing. So, I give you a list, no ordinary list, a list of life's best feelings. May we always ignore how painful life is.
1. The feeling when you hit an overhead, and the racket connects so perfectly with the ball, sending vibrations up your arm, and the tennis ball goes slamming down on the court, with no possible way that your opponent could return it. For those of you not tall enough to slam dunk (most of the world's population), you should try out this feeling, it's pretty much as good.
2. A nice, steep slope, with no moguls, waiting for you to speed down on your skis, and you can hear the wind rushing through your ears, and you are blissfully ALONE.
3. The stoned feeling you get after an hour spent listening to music, and doing nothing else. Then you walk around for like three hours, not knowing where you are. Best. feeling. ever.
4. When you wake up, squirm around for a bit, look at the clock, and realize it's 1:00 in the afternoon, then freak out until you realize it's Saturday. SATURDAY.
5. The simple pleasure of looking at the TV menu and noticing that three or more of your favorite shows are on right after one another, syncing up perfectly.
6. The feeling I, you, and 50% (or more) of the world gets when looking at Johnny Depp.
7. Realizing that you have all your homework done, and you didn't slack at all. Then you notice that it's only 8:30, and you do a little happy dance and immediately hop on the internet.
8. When you remember that it's Sunday, and you run to the computer to check the updated PostSecret.
9. Finding a new, GOOD, band. So jokes.
10. The fuzzy feeling you get when someone gives you a genuine complement. Like telling you that you are very pretty. I wish that happened to me more often.
Well, this is all for now. I will possibly make another one, since there are *gasp* a number of happy things that I didn't put on this list. Isn't that strange? I spend all my time writing depressing things, and then come to the realization that there are good things about life. Siiiiigh....