Sunday, February 10, 2008

Mix and Match

A little break from my series, since, as usual, I'm feeling uninspired to finish what I started. Here is a little game I played, mix and match song lyrics. Songs are at the bottom, you can guess what is from which song. And maybe I'll throw in a line or two of my own, just to leave you guessing at how much of a genius I actually am.

As morphine tears through deadened veins
I'm numbing in these days,
Safe outside my gilded cage
A wraith with an angel’s body.
A demon with a smile of gold.
Velvet burns,
The wrists while restraining
With an ounce of pain
I wield a ton of rage
One at a time, conscious becomes surreal
Damning evidence to the depths of hell
Parched throats, cry me a river
She walks the line into her deathbed rings
Steal the glamour from death,
And before you die,
Just like suicide
Call the angels.
This razor blade was meant for me
Call the angels.
We'll mutilate insanity

Songs:
Bleed Black - AFI
The Missing Frame - AFI
Kiss and Control - AFI
We Sleep Forever - Aiden
Bleeding Mascara - Atreyu
Like Suicide - Soundgarden