Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Here you are...

Here is the next story. You may have to wait a while after this for the next stories, because I haven't actually written the next stories. I've kind of run out of ideas for extremities, so if you have any ideas, please tell me.

Too Scared

I know that there are people who lie awake at night and toss-and-turn and can’t go to sleep but really I can’t help them so why try? After all, if I let my thoughts get to me I probably would be just as scared as they are, which makes it hard for me to help them when they ask for it. They need to learn to block out those thoughts and to numb themselves to everything around them I don’t care how. There aren’t any reasons to be scared unless you think about the next day and the light shining into your eyes and blinding you in the morning or maybe just the darkness swallowing you up in your sleep as soon as you close your eyes.