Well guys, we have 36 more days of school left. In honor of this number seeming so small, even though I know it will feel very large, I am writing the post of all posts. Since we are nearing the end of another year, I decided to appreciate all those who have made a difference in my life, namely everyone who reads this blog (I hope). So, I am going to write a small little note of appreciation to each of you, and thank you for improving the quality of my life. If you read this blog and I didn't appreciate you, I apologize, but I didn't know you read it, since you never COMMENT!
'Do:
Me and 'do have been pretty much joined at the hip this year, and I don't know how much she has enjoyed this (probably very little), but I have enjoyed it a whole ton. It's a great feeling to have a free and know that there is no possible way you have no friends in it, because 'do is waiting for you in the counseling center. We have had many deep and philosophical conversations, ranging from topics such as faces like a happy pizza, to how much life matters in the long run. So, thank you 'do, for making my year a happy pizza.
Turtle (you know who you are):
I still find it hilarious that a few years ago we were practically at war. You have made my evenings infinetely (I don't know how to actually spell this) better this year by always (ALWAYS) being on gtalk, so I always know I have someone to bitch to. Because this is what I do with turtle, I bitch. Thank you for listening to all my stupid and idiotic complaints, mixed in with a good and healthy slice of drama beyond dramas. I do love you so...
She who goes by her last name:
I don't think I will ever be able to think of you as your first name now... I think I got to know you a lot better this year, strangely, even though I probably saw you more in 8th grade. My favorite aspect of you is how you always seem to be unfazed by my drama queen nature, offering me a rational solution to all my problems. Thank you for being my problem-solver, I need one more than you know.
Tranny Mess of Fierceness:
It kills me to admit this, it really does, but I actually think you are brilliant writer. You have the right mix of humor, sarcasm, and angst. And somehow you seem to have the best experiences to write about. I mean, come on, the pleasure chest! What are the chances any of the rest of us would discover something so magical? I also enjoyed having arguments with you (yes, I enjoyed it), because you are really good at arguing. Thank you for making me see that you are always right, and I am always wrong. Even if I'm right.
Fwahe:
I have gotten to know Fwahe a lot better this year as well (as far as I know), and I realized that he is very different than my first impression. He is actually really sarcastic and cynical, but in a way that makes me not realize that he is being sarcastic or cynical. Also, I love your ability to seem more spazzy than all the rest of us put together but at the same time actually be a lot more normal than we are. I'm glad I got to talk to you more this year, and as my brother would say, "it was fun".
Cool-and some:
I love you. That pretty much sums it up. You are the most spazzy person I will ever meet, and you are an amazing organizer of events. I know we didn't get to hang out a lot this year, and I hope next year makes up for that, because you are really awesome to be around. I would love to go back to living at your house, so we can set that plan into action next year as well. God, every time I say "next year" it scares me...anyways, Cool-and some, you are amazing.
I think those are all the people that read this blog, and if I missed anybody (like the weird poetry person), I apologize. If you comment angrily, I will add an appreciation note in my next post.
Gracias to all of you...
rapunzel.in.black (and thank you to tranny mess of fierceness for giving me that name)