I'm not sure exactly where this dream began. I think it was when my family and I were sitting in the backyard. Suddenly, there was a deer standing in front of us. We were kind of baffled as to how the deer got into the backyard, since the fences were still up, when the deer was followed by another non-dangerous animal. I don't really remember what this animal was, only that it posed no immediate threat. We came to the conclusion that soon there would be dangerous animals in the backyard, so we all went inside and locked the door.
After locking the door, we realized that there was still a plate of food outside, which we had to recover if we didn't want more animals in the yard. I snuck (why does spellcheck tell me that snuck is not a word?) outside, and grabbed the plate of food. By the time I got back inside, there were so many animals outside that I could barely close the door without letting any of them inside.
A few minutes later, I looked back out the window, and all the animals were gone. Instead, there was a group of about five guys in blue suits walking towards us in slow motion--Backstreet Boys style. Only two of them were even remotely attractive. They continued to walk towards us in slow motion. At this point the sequence of events became a little unclear.
I think that somehow there was now a party happening in our backyard. My parents were still inside, but I was in the backyard with another friend of mine who looked like a mix between an Indian and an Asian person, except only one or the other. In other words, she was sometimes Indian looking, and sometimes Asian looking, but never both. She approached one of the attractive guys (the more attractive one), and started dancing with him. It wasn't any kind of dancing I've ever seen--it was like slow dancing, except grinding at the same time. What? Anyways, in this dream I was a lot more attractive than I am in real life. The other attractive guy approached me and told me I was very attractive (good God, I'm insecure even in my dreams), and started dancing with me in the same strange manner.
We had been dancing for some time when we came over next to my friend and Attractive Guy #1 (AG1), and suddenly AG1 stopped dancing with my friend and grabbed me away from AG2. AG1 kind of looked like Bradley James, and I remember thinking that I should tell 'Do about dancing with someone who looked like Bradley James. AG1 and I danced for a while, and then the music stopped playing. During the course of dancing, I remember wondering whether my parents were finding it weird or inappropriate that I was dancing in a strange, almost-grinding way. They apparently didn't, and promptly disappeared for the rest of the dream.
It began to get dark, and we all sat in a circle on the lawn and started playing a game that we once played in Drama class in which you have to go around the circle tapping your hand once except your hands are linked with other peoples' hands. It's confusing. Anyways, we played this for a while. I was sitting next to AG1, and after a while he started kissing me (are you seeing a pattern in my dreams? Good job, you now know how desperate I am). Then I said I had to go, and they told me they were having another party later on.
I went into my house, which now resembled an office building. The walls were all white, and all the hallways looked the same. It was kind of like being in a maze, except I didn't ever feel panicked. All I remember is thinking that I had to find my way to the party that was happening later on, and asking random people in cubicles that I saw along the way where the party was. I wandered around for a while, and then fell asleep in one of the corridors. The moment when I fell asleep in the dream was the moment when I woke up in the real world.