You all know me far better than I'd like to admit, and it's no secret that I'm not a very secretive person about my life. Okay, maybe it was, but it isn't any more. See?
However, I have changed quite a bit recently. It's pretty incredible the way stress affects people. I've already posted on the different ways I hate people, so I won't do that again. I thought about posting all the ways that people annoy me, but I realized that would end up being offensive and hurtful, and generally lose me a lot of friends. So instead, you get a collection of words that detail the ways in which I'm a bit obnoxious.
I'm really ready for college. I mean, sure, I'll miss my friends, and don't get me wrong, you guys are great in many different ways. I'll leave out the part where some of you are not so great in many different ways, because I'm attempting to be sentimental right now. But really, I'm ready for new friends. I'm ready for a new start. This isn't going to be as difficult for me as I thought it would. There are a few (two or three, at the most) people whom I will pine for every day of my existence, but I can deal with it. As much as I hate to admit it, I'm not really going to miss a whole lot about high school at all. Well, no, actually it isn't that hard for me to admit at all. It's just the truth.
I get attached to people really easily. Not just people, I get attached to almost anything really easily. But I also don't find it very difficult to break off connections. I'm going to warn everyone about this right now, so that you aren't offended later, but I'm absolutely crap at staying in touch. I'm not going to write you letters, I probably will only Facebook chat you very occasionally--and other than the people who I am extremely close to and have known for a long time, I probably will lose touch altogether. This is just a personality trait. Don't take it too personally. I'll probably cry at graduation. I'll probably be incredibly excited and happy the very next day.
I don't know exactly what the purpose of this post was, other than just to give you all a heads-up about a side of me you might not have seen coming (or maybe you have, in which case, kudos). Maybe I'm extremely selfish, as someone in my English class suggested, but really, I don't have that much of a problem with that. I'm okay with myself, finally, after all this time. I may not be confident about myself, but I've reached a point where my personality is something I can deal with, at the very least. Maybe that's awful--maybe you think I'm not really living. Well, truth is, I'm not really living. For a while now, and probably in the future, I'm just going to have to be content with getting by.