Time to do what I do best: copy other people. I had a pretty crazy dream last night, as detailed below.
I'm getting a ride back from musical rehearsal. Since, of course, my house is on the other end of the universe, we have been in the car for two hours when the car breaks down somewhere in Seattle. We are in a neighborhood that is a "bad" neighborhood. I do not know where this neighborhood is actually located, nor do I know if it actually exists, but for the sake of my dream, there was a "bad" neighborhood, with "bad" houses, and sketchy looking people walking around.
For some reason, I was not scared by the "bad" neighborhood, and also for unknown reasons, it was assumed that we would have to spend the night in said neighborhood, because there was no way we could get like, a cab or anything. We walked into the house that the car had broken down in front of. It just so happened that the people in this house got a lot of situations like this, and they were perfectly happy to rent out a room to us for the night, provided that we could pay for it. I opened up my wallet and gave them money. I think it ended up being $1000 dollars for one night, but the money was all made out of toothpicks, so it was okay.
We went upstairs to our room. This is the point where who "we" are becomes unclear, because at some point it ended up being only me. I'm not quite sure who "we" were to start with, but there was definitely some other person in the car with me, because even in dreams, I don't have my license. When I got to the room, there was one girl sitting in the corner. She was around 12 or so, and she had in iPod headphones. I didn't want to disturb her, so I looked around. There were two more girls on the bed, who were around my age. They were making out. It didn't occur to me in the dream to be awkward, so I just observed them for a few seconds and then sat on the edge of the bed.
At some point, they asked me if I wanted to join them. This was still not awkward, so I started making out with one of them (the hotter one), and the other one looked a little lost. Then there was a knock on the door, so we stopped making out, and the door opened to reveal a large woman. They called her mom, even though she was black and they were white, and I'm pretty sure she wasn't their actual mom. This was intuition--they didn't tell me so, but I just knew. I also knew that she was not to know about us making out, so I kept my mouth shut. She yelled at them about something, and then she left.
Eventually, it became dark, and we decided that it would be really fun if we ordered some drinks. For some reason, there was some kind of liquor delivery service, like pizza delivery, so we called them and ordered a lot of vodka and rum and other such things. We were very much underage, but the person on the phone didn't bother to check. Finally, the doorbell rang, but the girls' "mom" answered the door. She got very angry at us, because we were not supposed to be drinking. At this point, she suddenly became my mom too. She started saying things like "what would your father say?", etc, and it was gathered that my father (and theirs) was dead. We all were looking for a pocket watch that he had supposedly left behind, since this pocket watch was the key to all knowledge or something.
Finally we opened a safe where they had stored all his belongings, and found many cool things, like a miniature christmas tree. At the very back of the safe was a pocket watch. We all rejoiced. Then, we walked out the front door of the house.
When we walked outside, we realized that we were in Red Square. Suddenly, the people I was with were gone, and it was just me in Red Square. I realized it was time for math class. I went into Allen-Gates and sat down in the classroom (which was actually the OChem classroom). Mr. Kresser came in and looked at some faceless boy and asked him for his homework. He gave it to him. I was worried, because I hadn't done the homework, having been on a quest to find a pocket watch. However, he didn't collect any more homework, and instead started reviewing a problem on the board. I was very curious about how to do this problem, since I hadn't understood it on the homework (that I had suddenly attempted). He was in the middle of his explanation when, alas, I was awoken by my father, informing me that it was noon.
Curses! I guess we shall never find out the answer to the problem, nor shall we get to drink the liquor we ordered or finish our make out session. Or get home from rehearsal, for that matter...