Let's do a measurement of how much college is screwing me right now.
This is how much I would be screwed anyways:
----------------------------------------------
This is how much I'm screwed when college is added:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woooooooo!
I hate this. A lot.
Not going to talk about it anymore.
If anyone is curious, I finished the tune for that last song I posted (so exciting!).
Also I saw Avatar. It was great. It was like a massive drug trip...IN 3-D!!
Why did I start this post? I don't really have anything to talk about. I'm going to take some random quizzes on blogthings so that I can procrastinate a little bit more, and then post the results here.
What Kind of Beauty Are You?
Answer: You are a natural beauty!
(This is code for: you are no kind of beauty)
How Evil Are You?
Answer: You are 40% evil.
(This is code for: you pretend. A lot.)
What Hairstyle Are You?
Answer: You are dreads.
(This is code for: LOL)
What Age Do You Act?
Answer: You act like you are 22 years old.
(This is code for: you are entirely average in every way. Don't worry 'bout it.)
What Kind of Art Are You?
Answer: You are a drawing.
(This is code for: see above.)
Well, that was fun. What have information have we gleaned about me? We now know that I am completely average in every way. This is a great thing to find out while trying to describe (sell) yourself to college.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Now let us look at this article:
http://flavorwire.com/57909/stereotyping-people-by-their-favorite-indie-bands
From this article, we can learn even more about me! Here is what we now know describes me:
Bros vaguely interested in listening to music and very interested in having sex with their girlfriend.
Hopelessly patchy beard growers.
People who think that world hunger could be assuaged with four part harmonies.
Gorilla Vs. Bear readers.
People with self-esteem issues and probably hate Ben Gibbard.
Frequent transcendental experience havers.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, now what do we know about me? That I am a stoner, that I have a beard, that I am interested in solving world hunger, that I hate Ben Gibbard, that I have self-esteem issues (truth), that I am vaguely interested in listening to music, that I am a bro, that I am very interested in having sex with my girlfriend (maybe truth).
The process of writing this post has been an educational experience. I now feel better equipped to describe myself to college. See the above paragraph. That is what I will say.