Sunday, December 06, 2009

Your Mom Got a Blog

No, my mom got a blog.

Oh dear. Oh dear. Why mom? First Facebook, now Blog?? What next, TWITTER? Will I soon be reading tweets from MY MOM?

This is...not as big of a deal as it seems. Let me blow it out of proportion for you.

My MOM is now on blogspot, blogging away about things like...ME. She is blogging about ME. No, I do not know this to be true, because she has only written one post and it is not about me, it is about Tiger Woods. I can only assume, however, that somewhere in the not-so-distant future she will be writing about things that annoy her, and that will consist of ME.

Also, I found this: www.mylifeistwilight.com
This is a travesty. This is the travesty of travesties. WHO HAS DONE THIS?? WHO HAD THE GUTS TO PROFESS THEIR DISGUSTING INSANITY AND RABIDNESS IN SUCH A WAY??

Okay, this blog clearly is not really about my writing anymore. Not my fault. The last thing I wrote was a college essay.