Monday, December 10, 2007

I have finally caved in...

It would seem the time has come...for another list. Yes, I have caved in to peer pressure, and I do know that this against my every moral. But here goes...

1. Physics labs. It's not like the teacher didn't watch us doing the lab, it's not like he doesn't KNOW what the result will be. And yet, we have to waste our time writing up a stupid lab just because...I don't know why! Maybe it's because my teacher needs reassurance that we care enough about his class to do it.

2. Mein Kampf. Hitler was a raving lunatic. 'Nuff said.

3. People who call me "emo". I know that many of the people reading this blog have done this before, so this should be clear enough. STOP. I don't care if I am emo, but I don't like hearing it every single day. Here is an example of what to avoid:

"Hey (insert name here)"

"Hey! Oh my god, are you writing another poem? While wearing black? You're so emo!"

4. Being bored. I absolutely dread and hate when the time comes and I have nothing left to do. Scratch that. I have plenty of things to do, but none of them are appealing in the slightest sense.

5. The popular people in my math class. I know that all the popular people in our school think that me and my group of friends are spazzy psycho-bitches. But quite frankly, from what I observe in my math class, most of them are just as spazzy as we are. Case in point: Adam, who spends the entire time trying to balance pencils on his nose.

6. Girls who are overly flirty. I'm not going to mention any names here, but I'm sure you all know who I'm talking about. Also, girls who act like idiots even though they know exactly what they are talking about. Again, no names mentioned...

7. How I can't find a single pair of jeans that are NOT "low-rise". I don't know about other people, but somehow, I don't find the prospect of mooning people every time I sit down very inviting.

8. Shopping. I know that I don't fit into stereotypes when I say this, but I HATE walking around a mall for two hours and not buying a SINGLE THING.

9. Random timings of rehearsals. I hate getting home at like, 9:30 after spending three hours at school for like, ONE line that I have. It's stupid.

10. MATH ESSAYS. Math is meant for MATH, meaning B.S.ing every proof you ever do. NOT for writing 3 page essays. There is nothing to WRITE ABOUT!!

And thus ends the list of awesomeness. As a shameless promotion, TAKE MY QUIZ ON FACEBOOK! Except nobody who reads this blog actually has facebook, so screw that.