I have had a total of...*counts on fingers*...ONE boyfriend. Ever. Sure, I've had plenty of guys like me....like, three. But, it's obvious that I just don't have "what it takes". So what is "what it takes"? I don't know. However, like Ahaneen, I can make some fairly educated guesses. I don't completely agree with her "Sad Truth" list, mostly the part about being tall. As most of you know...I'm a midget. But, there is some truth in what she says.
For example, it seems that guys are most attracted to girls that are overly flirty. Proof of this: the one boyfriend I have ever had probably liked me because I had been jokingly hitting on him for the past year. He knew it was joking too, as did everyone around. Apparently it didn't make a difference. I'm not going to lie and say that I was trying to make a point by this "flirting", because I wasn't, and I was not secretly in love with him. I will admit that I probably was just surprised and thrilled that someone liked me when I said "yes" to his asking me out. Not that it matters, but that relationship lasted about 2 months, and in the end I broke up with him. Woohoo!
Not.
Also, I think that guys are somewhat scared by girls who willingly laugh at dirty jokes. I'm not innocent, never have been (ok, maybe I was once), and I'm not going to act like I am. I will laugh if you tell me a sex joke (admittedly, not if it isn't funny), and I won't act like an idiot and say "wait...what?". Because I do understand the joke, and I think gross things can be hilarious. Proof of this: the joke about the woman with the H on her chest. Also relating to this, I am somewhat intelligent, and also will not pretend that I'm not, because....that's just not me.
To add onto Ahaneen's list, although it doesn't really apply to her, I'm not white. I'm not even black. I'm not meaning to be racist here, but I'm definetely at some sort of disadvantage here because I don't look like everyone else. This can be an advantage in say...India, but I'm not in India, am I?
Also to add onto her list is girls who aren't "hot". I'm not going to say I'm ugly, because then I'll get comments like "no you're not you're gorgeous" (at least, I hope I would). But, I'm also not going to pretend that my cup size is DDDDDD (no, I will not tell you what it actually is). Which seems to be what guys are attracted to. At least, the guys I know.
Speaking of the guys I know, I must say that I'm not that disappointed that they are apparently afraid of me. Because, as Tsubaki says, the guys I know are complete idiots. So, the Sad Truth list is not so much of a problem right now. Maybe it will be later on in my life, when I am trying to find a partner (HA!). But, when that happens, I also have the alternate option of settling down with a chick. So everything works out.
In summary, here is the newly improved Sad Truth:
- Girls who are not overly flirty
- Girls who laugh openly at dirty jokes
- Girls who are intelligent/Girls who don't pretend not to be
- Girls who are not white/look like everyone else
- Girls whose cup size is not DDDDDD (I will still not tell you what it really is. Of course, if you are a girl and reading this blog, chances are you already know)
- Girls who are aware that the guys she knows are idiots
kthxbi