the seven sins are not really sins because all of them have happened to me and I am not a sinner
sin number one is greed and everyone has felt greedy sometimes because everyone really wants something, don’t they?
sin number two is pride and people feel proud of themselves and if they didn’t then life wouldn’t be worth whatever little it is
sin number three is gluttony and don’t tell me you’ve never indulged in anything cuz I know I have
sin number four is sloth and sometimes days are meant to be lazy because that’s just what you have to do
sin number five is envy and I know I’ve felt envy and I know you have too because it’s you I envy and maybe you envy me too
sin number six is wrath and wrath is a product of envy so I don’t have to explain because wrath is what I feel every day when you look at me
sin number seven is lust and lust is the most important for life because living is lusting and lusting is living and you may say lust isn’t love, but it is because love is lust
because love doesn’t exist but lust does