Wednesday, November 28, 2007

bursts of inspiration

Like everything I write, this was written in a sudden stream of words and about five minutes. But here it is anyways....

little words don’t mean a thing to me until they are all gone and the mouth that was saying them is dead dead dead
with a shot to their head
head
head
supposed to kill me but didn’t do it
probably finally fell in love even though love was impossible
and the cigarette smoke swirling up into the darkness seems like incense except it smells like shit and kills people
swearing doesn’t help anyone and its supposed to be bad but who decided that one word would be bad and another would be good
who decided that one person would be bad and another would be good
you can say god if you want but I stopped believing in that a long time ago and now I’m hoping there isn’t anything after this because I just want it to be over
over
over


A/N I know this probably doesn't make sense to a lot of people, but it's supposed to be kind of confusing, because that's what life is, confusing. Right?

rapunzel.in.black