I've been very angry at everything lately, which is why I am giving you another rant instead of a poem, and so soon too.
It seems I have some sort of disease which renders me unable to finish things that I start. I will be doing my homework, for example, and suddenly I will just get bored and start surfing the internet and doing things that are a waste of time, like reading fanfiction, or taking online quizzes. It's not as if I don't know that these things are a waste of time, and yet I do them anyways. Who knows what is wrong with me.
The time when procrastination especially seems to take over my mind is during free periods. I will be determined and courageous the period before, and insist to myself that I shall do work in this period. I must not get distracted. This even continues in the first five minutes of my free, until I step inside the dreaded counseling center. This is where I catch a glimpse of the faces of my friends. And it is here that my plan falls apart.
Somehow I end up spending the free either listening to music, playing games, or doing absolutely nothing. And even though I know that they are important periods that could make my life less stressful, my brian doesn't process that information until it is too late.
Even now, when I am supposed to be studying for a history test, I am typing up this post instead.
So now I will attempt to study, and if I am unsuccesful...well, let's not think of that.
rapunzel.in.black