Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Deal:

Here is the deal guys:
I am going to wait for at LEAST 2 comments on a post before posting the next story. So, get off your asses and start commenting. Well, I guess you wouldn't have to get off your ass to comment, but do it anyways. Otherwise, your loss. I've written the next stories, but it's up to you if you want to see them...he he he.

I guess there should be a warning for this story, although if you ask me I don't need it. But if you are homophobic, don't read it, or pretend I'm a guy...

Too Beautiful

She thinks life is beautiful like herself because her pale skin and full hair just make me want to lay my lips to sleep on hers they just look like a bed to me. Soft-feather-pillows hush little baby I can’t say a word all that comes out of my mouth are statements (not questions) like “I love you” that don’t mean anything. But when I look into her eyes I feel like crying because really there is nothing there nothing there at all, so I focus on the rest of her so I won’t have to taste bitterness on my tongue.