As my New Year's Resolution for this blog (I don't make resolutions for myself), I promise to try and actually use it for what it's here for. In other words, my poetry. I know that some of you are crying right now and actually love my lists/ramblings (insert random name here), but the reason I made this blog was actually to make my writing (actual writing) somewhat publicized. Obviously, since my friends are the only ones (I think) that read this blog, this didn't work out too well. But just in case there is anybody (ANYBODY!) else that reads this, here is an actual poem.
P.S.
I put all those parentheses in just for a special someone who knows exactly who he is.
Corruption
lieslieslies and that’s all you ever tell me
don’t go don’t go I will miss you I promise
promises lies and more promises more lies
no promise is a true promise but I’ll miss you
fall away crawl away
don’t listen to those seducers whispering in your ear
you lovemelovemeloveme I hope you do
kisses and poison, more poison than love
revolving alone on the same spot
dizzydizzy tumbles of words
hug me kiss me caress me and love me
don’t go don’t go I will miss you someday
promises are killers and killers are lies
feel the sugar melting on your lips
DELiverance
DELiciousness
rapunzel.in.black